This pilot project is managed by the Statewide Independent Living Council of Alaska (SILC) and funded by the Alaska Mental Health Trust and the Mat-Su Health Foundations.
The Project aims to find out how home accessibility modifications and enabling technologies may impact participants’ lives by:
- Becoming more active and integrated in the community
- Increasing independence and self-esteem
- Improving satisfaction and quality of life
- Improving health and/or safety
- Helping to achieve personal goals
ATLA provides the assistive technology assessments required by the grant for qualified individuals.
SAIL is accepting applications from seniors and adults with disabilities who are Medicaid Waiver recipients from: